Call for expressions of interest to look for a Research center or University as collaborative partner to impart an educative master class about Pulse Electric Fields (PEF) for healthier virgin olive oil extraction
PHENOILS CONSORTIUM AND EPS IN PARTICULAR IS LOOKING FOR A UNIVERSITY OR RESEARCH CENTER TO CARRY OUT AN EDUCATION WORSHOP ABOUT NEW TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE INCREASE OF PHENOLS AND YIELD EXTRACTION DURING VIRGIN OLIVE OIL DURING 2021
15 JULY 2021, PORTUGAL
SUBJECT OF THE CALL
Within the EIT FOOD project – PHENOILS (New technologies implementation in RIS regions’ olive oil mills for healthier olive oil extraction), the partner company EPS (EnergyPulse Systems) launches this request in search of an interested center for the realization of a Master Class on one of the new and most promising techniques in development for the improvement of Extra Virgin Olive Oil productions.
The program should be carried out in a center in Greece between September and December 2021 and will be taught by the technicians of EPS (EnergyPulse Systems), which will describe the
new technology developed by them based on Pulse Electric fields for the improvement of Extra Vrigin Olive Oils production (increased content in natural antioxidants for the production of an Extra Virgin Olive Oil of superior quality).
The centers that could apply to this call are:
• University, within Bachelor’s Degrees in Chemical Sciences, Engineering, Food Technology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry and Biology.
• Center for specialized studies.
• Master’s activity of food technology specialization or quality technology and food
The program, which will be entirely free, will be held online, due to the current international pandemic circumstances.
For more information on the Phenoils project, in which 3 new extraction techniques are being studied for improving the natural antioxidant content of extra virgin olive oils, you can consult the website: https://www.eitfood.eu/entrepreneurship/projects/PHENOILS/.
SCOPE OF WORK
The tasks of the facilitator include:
• To publish and disseminate in its website and social networks the online course
• Help the speakers (EPS) with the dissemination of the course link to students and registered professionals
• Provide students and registered professionals with the participation agreement in the course that will be sent by the speaker (EPS) to justify their participation in EIT FOOD.
– University/Research Center/Congress/Online master
– Location: Greece
– Experience in conducting online workshops, webinars, trainings or group activities, using online tools and platforms.
– Experience working with high level experts will be considered an asset.
– Experience in food and edible oils
– Capability and experience successfully dynamizing and facilitating workshops with multinational groups for executive level participants, non-native English speakers (group of approximately 30 people).
The course will be held from November 1, 2021 to December 20, 2021 and will consist of 3 hours of course plus the delivery of documentation related to the same course.
The course will be free, without any compromise of payment from the University/Research Center/Congress/Online master or participants.
The open call will be published from July 15, 2021 until September 15, 2021, after which the collaborating entity will be selected.
To carry out the master class application at your center/university/master, you can contact:
Duarte Rego: email@example.com
Marcos Pereira: firstname.lastname@example.org
Herminia Millán: email@example.com